Saturday, March 10, 2018

Adelaide is 1!

Adelaide had a great birthday with a pink cake and a ball pit. I think she had a good time ;)

 

Right now Adelaide weighs 20 lbs 15 oz & she's 2 ft 5 in tall which is pretty close to the natural average. I think that she and I are both happy to be done breastfeeding - YAY grown up food!

Adelaide still likes Mom & Dad best but is starting to come around a bit. She happy to wave at strangers and say "hi" as long as they don't get too close or try to hold her hah. She also says "uh oh" when she drops things. Adelaide refuses to eat peaches (i've tried like 20 times...) but generally likes all food. She's finally learned to crawl, cruise, and stand; and she's very close to taking her first steps I think. She really loves her blankie & pacifier and singing "ee i ee i oh".

We love this little girl that brings so much light into our life!






















 


2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. I can't believe it has been a year. I hope she gets friendlier by May. I just want to squeeze her.
    Love her, Grandma S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see the monthly progression. I love Ellie's comments on the videos. So glad Adelaide is warming up to us a bit.

    ReplyDelete