Friday, September 21, 2018

Baby #3 - It's a ....

We are very excited to announce baby #3 joining us this winter! The due date is Brett's birthday February 19th :)


This pregnancy has been going by more quickly which is great. A little less nausea this time though I'm oddly more sensitive to bad smells than in the past. I definitely "popped" much sooner than in the past but I guess that just comes with having more kids.

At my last appointment I was 17 weeks and surprised by the opportunity to find out the gender!! The NP could not find the baby's heart beat with the doppler so right around the time I start actually getting nervous she says, "let me just go grab the ultrasound". She found the heartbeat right away, and quickly found an 'obvious' gender reveal. It's a BOY!! It wasn't the picture perfect moment of finding out considering Brett wasn't even there and I had both girls climbing over me but we are thrilled! We told Brett and dinner after and he was VERY surprised and excited. I went through the 0-12 months clothes and found about 8 onesies that can pass for gender neutral so I think it's time to go shopping! ;) Can't to meet this little guy!





1 comment: