Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Second Trimester = DONE

     These are some pictures I coerced Brett into taking for me of the bump during the second trimester; I wish that I'd been a little more consistent about it. I guess that my baby bump kind of exploded over month 6 of pregnancy. 


     Just went to the doctor today and she says I'm the right size and everything is good. I wish my blood wasn't so unwilling to cooperate though. Today was my gestational diabetes test so first I had to chug a whole bunch of this sugar juice (bleh!) and then they had a really hard time drawing my blood. I don't think that it's the nurses fault at all because I've always seemed to have this issue, but they always choose these veins that look like they are going to be really good and then they aren't. They get the needle in just fine and then after a second the blood just decides not to come out or if it does it's especially slowly. Someday I won't have to get stuck in both arms every time... and I guess I don't have to worry about vampires at least ;)

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I wish I took pictures more frequently. I got around to it every 3 or so months ;)

    If you end up needing an IV for labor I'd definitely ask for the anesthesiologist to get you hooked up instead of a nurse! I had 2 nurses try before I told them I'd just wait until the anesthesiologist was available. That Guy sure knows his needles :P

    ReplyDelete