Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ellie turns 3!!! & Adelaide Photo Montage

Ellie turned 3 this past Tuesday and I'm over here feeling guilty. Ellie loves Adelaide and is extremely helpful (when she wants to be) and thoughtful, gentle, and kind. But... it's also true that she's become really whiny and she is back in diapers at night because after 3 consecutive days of accidents I couldn't handle the laundry anymore. Needless to say, I pray for patience and parenting guidance with my girls every day.

All that being said, it was my sweet Ellie's birthday and I wanted it to be special and not overshadowed by her new baby sister and not with a mom that always seems frustrated. She asked for a pink cake and balloons and presents. The night before Ellie's birthday I got mastitis... fever, soreness, the whole shebang (it sucks). I think I gave her something like applesauce and a granola bar for dinner... At least she is probably too young to remember and be disappointed right?














1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Julie. You are a great Mom and we love you.
    Those little granddaughters are sweet. Love from Canada

    ReplyDelete