Sunday, April 30, 2017

March Madness

So the exciting thing coming up this week is that we are MOVING!! only a couple miles down the road, but it will be our first time living in a house and we are thrilled. backyard, garage, 4 bedrooms, and no shared walls - here we come! Also, fun fact, our new landlord owns a zebra and says we can all come visit :)

This weekend has been... hard. Mainly because I got mastitis. I never had any issues with Ellie but it's been a problem with Adelaide. It stinks because Friday night rolls around and Brett is finally out of school and I become a useless invalid. At lease mastitis isn't contagious I guess. The highest my fever got was 106.1 but I had waves of almost normalcy, did I mention mastitis stinks? On the other hand, my husband, the most wonderful human being in the world, somehow took care of me, an infant, and our three year old.

On a happier note, I'm still so in love with my calling as ward choir director. Today we sang "I Stand All Amazed", and I couldn't sing with them as I directed because of the love for my Savior that they helped me feel. I am so lucky and blessed to be able direct these people who have such strong testimonies and such great voices.

We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this month so that was cool.

Also, my tiny little Adelaide is not very tiny. 2 months already - it's hard to believe.






No comments:

Post a Comment